There’s more to The Great Bull Run than just running with bulls! Tomato Royale is an insane tomato food fight that happens once a day at each event. When the music starts, participants sprint to crates of tomatoes stationed around the arena and the free-for-all begins! Hurl tomatoes at your family, friends and fellow participants without guilt, inhibition or remorse!
Each bull run ticket also includes entry to Tomato Royale, but non-runners can join in the fun, too. Simply select the Tomato Royale ticket in our online registration system and choose your start time and you’ll be on your way to the biggest food fight this side of the Atlantic!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Participation in the Tomato Royale food fight (Must be 14 or older)
- Access to the day-long festival featuring great bands, tasty food, fun games and cold beer
- Access to all spectator areas for both The Great Bull Run and Tomato Royale
- One Tomato Royale t-shirt
- One beer (if 21 or over)
- You must be 14 years old on the day of the event to participate.
- Protective eyewear must be worn at all times.
- Squash the tomatoes before throwing to avoid injuries.
- Do not throw anything but tomatoes.
- Do not intentionally attempt to injure your fellow participants.
- Do not throw at anyone’s head.
- Do not throw at anyone within ten feet of you.
- If someone raises both hands in the air, they are out. Do not attempt to throw at them.
- Failure to follow any of these rules or the instructions of the event staff will result in your immediate removal from not only the Tomato Royale arena, but the entire Great Bull Run venue.